On a course of about 8 kilometers, the Balade Gourmande of Beblenheim will make you discover our beautiful Alsatian village of 1000 inhabitants, its wine trails and its vineyard, all enhanced by gourmet stops (single menu).
At each stopover you will have the pleasure of tasting a dish and a wine from local production, all in an enchanting setting. In addition, festive entertainment will enhance your walk.
Every year, a theme is chosen. It is the common thread of the event. A competition is organized in relation to the theme. Groups of walkers are created for departures every 1/4 hour between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. The paths are accessible to strollers and dogs on a leash are allowed (please refer to the rules on this subject). The event is organized by the Beblenheim festival committee and it is the volunteers of the various Beblenheim associations who will give you the warmest welcome.
The next Balade Gourmande of Beblenheim will take place on Sunday May 28, 2023. Are you coming?
1. Theme of the event: The Balade Gourmande of Beblenheim is a pedestrian and gastronomic hike with tasting of Alsace wines and musical and festive entertainment. Each year a theme is chosen and a costume competition related to the theme is organized (see competition terms in the “theme” section). Anyone registered for the Balade Gourmande can take part.
2. Organisers: Beblenheim Festival Committee, represented by its President, Mr. Denis WURTZ.
3. Description: The Balade Gourmande offers the possibility to a large public, to carry out in a family atmosphere, a gourmet walk of approximately 8 km through the vineyards around Beblenheim, with 5 food and wine tasting stands, fruit of the work of the village winegrowers. No specific menu can be prepared (gluten-free, salt-free, etc.). At the start, you will be offered a glass and its holder (“adult” entries only). Each course is accompanied by a glass of wine, except for the snack. A tasting of Grands Crus is offered: a grape variety is honored each year.
Alcohol will not be served to minors. Participation is only by registering in advance. Registration and payment are possible online at https://www.bgbeblenheim.fr. The total number of participants is limited. Once the limit is reached, it will no longer be possible to register. Departures are possible every quarter between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. The number of participants per time slot is limited.
For groups of more than 25 people, buses, gift vouchers and special requests, please contact us via the website or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A confirmation of registration with the departure time is sent after registration and payment. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Registrations (number of participants and departure time) cannot be modified once registration has been validated. In case of difficulty, please contact us via the website or directly at email@example.com.
4. Departure: For the proper organization of the walk, participants are requested to arrive during the allocated time slot. A card will be given to each registered person. This card must be presented and stamped at each stand. Only one visit to each stand is authorized. It is strictly forbidden to bring alcohol or dangerous objects. For security reasons, bags will be checked on departure.
5. Equipment: hiking shoes or trainers are recommended, as well as clothing suitable for the weather conditions.
6. Cancellation conditions:
– Due to the organizer: In the event of exceptional weather conditions (storm warning for example) or of a prefectural decision, the organizer could be forced to cancel the event. In this case, participants would be reimbursed upon written request.
– Due to the participants: In the event of cancellation and except for major and documented medical reasons, the amount of the registration remains acquired by the organizers.7. Insurance and liability: The association is insured for civil liability. It declines all responsibility in the event of theft, loss, illness, fault of a participant, accident during the event. Registration is considered as a declaration of good health. The organizer cannot be held responsible for any medical incidents that may occur during the event. Participants must have taken out their own liability insurance.
7. Insurance and liability: The association is insured for civil liability. It declines all responsibility in the event of theft, loss, illness, fault of a participant, accident during the event. Registration is a declaration of good health. The organizer cannot be held responsible for any medical incidents that may occur during the event. Participants must have taken out their own liability insurance.
8. Ethics and safety: Participants must respect the premises, follow the markings and comply with the rules of the highway code relating to pedestrian traffic. It is strictly forbidden to throw waste anywhere other than in the bins provided for this purpose.
9. Dogs are only tolerated if kept on a leash. Rabies vaccination is mandatory. Category 1 and 2 dogs are strictly prohibited.
10. By registering, the participant gives the organization tacit authority to use any photo or image concerning the event as part of its promotion.
11. By registering, everyone explicitly agrees to respect the said rules. In the event of non-compliance with the rules, the organization has the authority to exclude any offending participant.
12. Reminder: Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Be sure to check your consumption before driving. Consider codriving. No alcohol will be distributed to minors, even accompanied. The organization declines all responsibility in the event of an incident and reserves the right to refuse to serve a participant who is clearly inebriated.
Comité des Fêtes de Beblenheim – Mairie
2, rue de Hoen
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org